Thursday noon hour class available for men who can't make it Sunday mornings or Wednesday evenings
Choose between morning, noon or evening classes
The Thursday noon hour class is conducted by Harvey Brooker. Weigh in starts at 11:45am with the 60 minute class getting underway at 12:30pm.
Morning, noon or evening, The Harvey Brooker 20/20 Weight Loss Program For Men works!
Your first class is always free. Call 416 739-7546 for more information or to register for your complementary class.
The Thursday noon hour class will teach you new eating behaviours and how to make healthy decisions. It involves buying and eating regular foods found at your grocery store and eating at regular intervals so you never feel hungry.
The Thursday noon hour class is about motivation and inspiration. It will address any and all challenges.
Your doctor has probably already told you that being overweight leads to Type 2 Diabetes, poor health, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart problems. Many of you use a sleep apnea machine at night. Isn't it time you listen to your doctor and take the steps needed to lose weight?
If you don't do something about your weight now, this time next year you will weigh even more than you do today! Here is a typical example of a 50-year-old man who weighed 285 pounds when he joined The Harvey Brooker 20/20 Weight Loss Program For Men.
When he was 20-years-old he weighed 185 pounds. Ten years later he weighed 220 pounds. At 40 he weighed 250 pounds. At 45 he weighed 270 pounds. On his 50th birthday he weighed 285 pounds! He had high blood pressure, high cholesterol and had to use a sleep apnea machine at night.
A year after starting the 20/20 Healthy Eating Program® and attending Sunday morning classes the man dropped his weight to 210 pounds. Because of his 75-pound weight loss, he no longer needs his sleep apnea machine and his doctor took him off high blood pressure and cholesterol medications.
If the man had not joined The Harvey Brooker 20/20 Weight Loss Program For Men, chances are based on his track record of gaining an average of 15 pounds every five years he would weigh 300 pounds by the time he turned 55-years-old! Instead, today he weighs less than he did at 30!
Figure it out for yourself. How much did you weigh at 20? What did you weigh at 30, at 40 and what do you weigh today? Average out the weight gain for each five years and add that to what you weigh today. That will tell you what you'll probably weigh five years from now.
You can reverse that weight gain projection by facing the facts that if you could do it alone you would have done it already. You know you need to lose weight. So do something about it today!
The Thursday noon hour class includes:
- Registering your weight and charting your progress
- Learning new eating strategies
- Learning about health and nutrition
- Hearing a new inspirational talk by Harvey Brooker
- Experiencing the camaraderie and support of other men
Here is what you get with your Total Support System™ membership:
- Your choice of attending Power Hour Weight Loss Motivational Meetings Sunday mornings at 10am, Wednesday evenings at 7pm or during the noon hour on Thursdays. Three meetings to choose from, morning, noon, or night to suit your busy schedule.
- A one on one 30 minute Master Evaluation/Introduction to Harvey Brooker’s Coaching Circle™
- Your personal copy of the 20/20 Healthy Eating Planner® to help you prepare nutritious meals. Follow the program and you will never be hungry.
- Your Eating Awareness Record™ to help you track what you eat and stay on Program.
- Exclusive access to the Members Only Website where you will find recipes, daily menu ideas, nutritional information and tips on how to stay on Program while travelling for business or on vacation. No matter where you are in the world, you can login to the online audio archives to listen to the motivational meetings from the past month.
- On Track™ telephone support for members.
- Success Medallion and Pledge Card to act as a neuro-connector to remind and encourage you to stay on Program.
- Six Weight Loss Mastery for Men™ motivational CDs that contain a wealth of information about the Program to keep you on track with your weight loss between weekly meetings.
- Regular Weighing In™ audio newsletter CDs hosted by Harvey Brooker discussing the latest health and nutritional news and sharing interesting articles with you.
- The Quick Start™ Workshop is for new members and their spouses or partners to familiarize themselves with all aspects of the weight loss Program. There is no charge to participate in the workshop.
There is no better time than now to join Thursday's noon hour Harvey Brooker 20/20 Weight Loss Program For Men.
Do it for your family! Do it for the people who count on you at work! Do it for a healthier you. Join Thursday's noon hour Harvey Brooker 20/20 Weight Loss Program For Men today.